Injured in a Denver Construction Accident?
Our Denver Personal Injury Lawyers Can Seek Compensation
Many workers who have suffered a serious injury on a construction site do not realize that they might have grounds for a third-party lawsuit beyond a workers compensation claim. At Gerash Steiner & Blanton, P.C., we have prevailed in major cases against parties other than an employer whose negligence led to serious, catastrophic, or fatal construction accidents.
In a personal injury claim, our accomplished trial lawyers can advise on whether you have an actionable claim. Contact our Denver personal injury attorneys if you or a family member was seriously or permanently injured. We proudly represent injured construction workers and industrial workers throughout Denver and other surrounding communities in Colorado.
Determining Third-Party Liability in Your Injury Claim
Most job-related injuries are limited to workers' compensation benefits. Under a workers' compensation claim, you cannot sue your employer, supervisors or co-workers for negligence. Another subcontractor, a manufacturer of tools or equipment, or a property owner may be accountable for damages, however.
Construction accident cases we handle:
- Heavy equipment accidents
- Electrocution/electrical burns
- Fires and explosions
- Scaffolding / ladder accidents
- Falls from heights
- On-duty vehicle accidents
If your construction-related accident was caused by workplace negligence, do not think that your specific case has no legal remedy. Contact our Denver construction accident attorneys today to determine which course of legal action can best protect your rights. There is no case too complex or too difficult for our firm to handle.
Choose a Firm with Proven Results in Construction Site & Heavy Equipment Injury Cases
After a serious construction accident occurs, you could be feeling incredibly overwhelmed by the prospect of entering a lawsuit or filing a personal injury claim. You most likely rely on your job to provide you with the means to support your family. Perhaps your financial lifeline, as well as your health and well-being, could be at risk. We understand the emotional realities that a personal injury claim can evoke, and we take the most compassionate approach to your case as possible.
Our Success Stories Say It All
- Amputation Injury – Our client was an independent contractor who provided clean-up and odd jobs at construction sites. While assisting another subcontractor, his arm was severed by a retracting crane. We settled a product defect claim against the crane manufacturer, and reached a settlement with the crane owner for the operator's negligence after opening arguments at trial.
- Fatal Fall from Lift Truck – It initially appeared that the manufacturer of a "cherry picker" lift truck was responsible when it tipped, causing a volunteer who was using the truck to paint the exterior of a church to fall from a height of 30 feet. The man's injuries were fatal. Our investigation revealed that church employees had tampered with the lift, and we won compensation for the man's family in a wrongful death claim against the church.
See how we have helped former clients like you. View our verdicts and settlements!
Contact Gerash Steiner & Blanton, P.C. for a Free Consultation
In addition to our decades of combined legal experience, we at Gerash Steiner & Blanton, P.C. have access to a network of engineers and occupational safety experts who can link construction accidents to a specific product flaw, act of negligence or regulatory violation. Our construction accident lawyers pursue every source of third party liability coverage to ensure that victims or their families are fully compensated for the financial loss and emotional devastation of a serious construction-related accident.
We provide free consultations on all personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal matters.
We have over 40 years of combined trial experience.
Each case is handled by at least one partner of the firm.
We are not afraid to take your case to trial if necessary.
Experienced physician on our personal injury team.
Former public defender on our criminal defense team.
“Thank you all for making this uneasy situation a lot more comfortable.”- Former Client
“Words cannot express how grateful we are.”- Former Client
“I feel that I had excellent advice and representation before, during and after the court appearances.”- Former Client