At Gerash Steiner Blanton P.C., we pride ourselves on providing exceptional legal services to every one of our clients. Our team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to representing individuals and businesses in a wide range of legal matters. We understand that every case is unique and will always provide personalized solutions to meet your immediate legal needs.
We give unparalleled dedication to all who come to us for guidance, consultation, and representation in court.
Why Choose Us?
You have many law firms to choose from in Denver, so you might be wondering what sets us apart from other Colorado lawyers. We believe our numerous client testimonials and awards, including an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell’s Peer Review Rating process and inclusion in the list of Best Lawyers in America, are some of them.
When it comes to personal injury cases, Eric L. Steiner has insight that very few other lawyers have. That’s because he’s also a licensed medical doctor and puts his knowledge and skills to work for you. From product liability claims to catastrophic injury accidents, you’ll immediately see a difference in having a licensed MD working on your case.
If you need assistance with a criminal matter, attorney Daniel P. Gerash has decades of experience and previously worked as a state-appointed public defender. Carrying the torch of the esteemed Walter L. Gerash, Daniel puts his heart into every criminal case he handles.
We can name a number of other reasons why you should choose Gerash Steiner Blanton P.C. when you need a lawyer. A few standout reasons include:
- Our Experience: Our team of attorneys has decades of combined experience in various areas of law. We are extremely knowledgeable in our respective fields and always stay up-to-date with the latest legal developments to provide our clients with the best possible representation. We won’t pass your case off to an inexperienced paralegal or another legal assistant. You will always have a highly capable attorney handling your case.
- Personalized Attention: We believe that communication is key to a successful attorney-client relationship. That’s why we take the time to get to know our clients and will be there for you every step of the way. We’ll even provide you with our personal cell phone number. We listen carefully to your concerns, answer your questions, and provide regular updates throughout the legal process. You’ll never wonder what’s going on with your case when you hire us to represent you.
- Strong Advocacy: We are committed to fighting for your rights and achieving the best possible outcome in your case. We are aggressive when necessary but always compassionate, professional, and ethical. We’ll fight tirelessly for you, but we won’t ever cross any legal boundaries.
- Results-Oriented: One of our primary goals is to achieve the best possible results for you. We always strive to reach a favorable outcome, whether that means negotiating a settlement or taking your case to trial. We have the skills and experience in the courtroom and aren’t afraid to try a case if necessary.
We believe in upholding justice for those who need it most. Whether you need help pursuing compensation after a car accident or a defective product caused your family harm, Gerash Steiner Blanton stands ready to help.
Areas of Practice
We offer a wide range of legal services to meet the needs of our clients. Some of the most common cases we represent victims for include:
- Personal Injury: If you suffered injuries in an accident caused by another party’s negligence, we’ll be there to help you fight for maximum compensation. You could receive reimbursement for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and more.
- Criminal Defense: If you’ve been charged with a crime, whether it’s a misdemeanor or felony, you need someone to protect your rights. We’ll work tirelessly to protect your rights and ensure you receive a fair trial.
- Medical Malpractice: We represent clients for a wide variety of medical negligence and misconduct claims, including birth-related injuries, anesthesia errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, and medication errors.
- Employment Law: If you’re the victim of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, or retaliation, you have protections under federal law. Our employment lawyers can help you with everything from sex discrimination to retaliation for being a whistleblower.
If your legal issues fall outside of the above-mentioned practice areas, we still might be able to assist. We also handle cases involving civil rights, estate planning, probate, and more. We also handle appellate cases. If you have already lost a case in court and need assistance appealing it, let us take a look and offer our expert opinion on how to move forward.
At Gerash Steiner Blanton, we are committed to providing you with the highest level of legal services. Whether you’re facing legal trouble for an alleged crime or need assistance recovering compensation following a motorcycle accident, we’re here to help you. We want you to feel protected by family, not just a mouthpiece in a fancy suit. Contact us today for a free consultation if you need professional legal assistance.