In an effort to reduce the risk of drinking and driving we are proud to present free holiday cab and ride-share rides for you!
We care about our residents in Denver metro area and want to give back by offering free cab, Uber or Lyft rides in an initiative to prevent drinking and driving.
How It Works:
The program is simple – if you have been drinking – take an Uber, Lyft, or cab and we will reimburse you for it!
Make the right choice, the responsible choice to get home this holiday season.
- Thursday, March 17th through Sunday, March 20th, 2022
Details to the Program:
- Rides must be in the Denver, CO metro area.
- Rides must be taken between 5 pm on Thursday, March 17th and 10 am on Sunday, March 20th, 2022.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- A maximum value of $30.00 anywhere in the Denver metro area.
- The maximum value includes a tip of up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 60 submissions.
When Will I Get My Reimbursement?
Within the 10 business days you must submit a copy of your receipt and photo id and mail-in to our office:
Attention: The Sober Rides Campaign
Gerash Steiner Blaton, P.C.
1775 Sherman St Suite 1650
Denver, CO 80203
The law firm will review the submissions on a first come first serve basis, and the first 60 people will receive reimbursements. Checks will be mailed to the address on the photo ID.