Review Your Felony Defense Options For Free. Call Us Today!
Criminal charges are always serious and should never be taken lightly, and this is especially true when the charges are classified as felonies. Crimes under this category are considered the most serious offenses and consequently carry the heaviest penalties.
Felony convictions can result in a sentence ranging from one year to life in the Colorado Department of Corrections state prison system. You need powerhouse defense on your side to fight for your every right, your freedom, your future, and your reputation.
When you need aggressive felony defense, contact Gerash Steiner Blanton, P.C. right away.
Why Call our Attorneys?
- We give clients our personal cell phone numbers
- Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 AV Preeminent® for exceptional legal skill & ethics
- Our legal team offers a FREE, no-obligation consultation
- Selected for Best Lawyers in America® and Colorado Super Lawyers®
Serious & Aggressive Denver Felony Defense Lawyer When You Need it Most
Some of the felony charges we can fight against in Colorado courts include, but are not limited to:
|Robbery, burglary, & theft|
Possession or intent to distribute drugs
Failure to register as a sex offender
Patronizing a prostituted child
Murder & manslaughter
Felony Classifications in Colorado
- Class 1 Felony – life imprisonment or the death penalty
- Class 2 Felony – between 8 and 24 years in state prison, between $5,000 and $1,000,000 fines
- Class 3 Felony – between 4 and 12 years in state prison, between $3,000 and $750,000 in fines
- Class 4 Felony – between 2 and 6 years in state prison, between $2,000 and $500,000 in fines
- Class 5 Felony – between 1 and 3 years in state prison, between $1,000 and $100,000 in fines
- Class 6 Felony – between 1 year and 18 months in state prison, between $1,000 and $100,000 in fines
I Feel That I Had Excellent Advice And Representation Before, During And After The Court Appearances.
I found the firm to be a very responsive, handling my issues with utmost courtesy, dedication and diligence. I feel that I had excellent advice and representation before, during and after the court appearances. I would highly recommend Gerash Steiner.Former Client
Call Today for Effective & Tenacious Felony Defense in Denver
In order to defend your rights, your reputation and your future in the state of Colorado, speak with our Denver felony defense attorney about your case immediately. At Gerash Steiner Blanton, P.C., we have a long history of successful case results. Request a free consultation to understand your options and rights!
Facing felony charges? Contact our Denver attorney to set up your free, initial appointment.