Denver Felony Defense Attorney
Review Your Felony Defense Options For Free: Call (303) 732-5048
Criminal charges are always serious and should never be taken lightly, and this is especially true when the charges are classified as felonies. Crimes under this category are considered the most serious offenses and consequently carry the heaviest penalties.
Felony convictions can result in a sentence ranging from one year to life in the Colorado Department of Corrections state prison system. You need powerhouse defense on your side to fight for your every right, your freedom, and your future.
When you need aggressive felony defense, contact Gerash Steiner & Blanton, P.C. right away.
Why Call our Denver Felony Defense Lawyer?
- We give clients our personal cell phone numbers
- Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 AV Preeminent® for exceptional legal skill & ethics
- Our legal team offers a FREE, no-obligation consultation
- Selected for Best Lawyers in America® and Colorado Super Lawyers®
Serious & Aggressive Advocacy When it Matters Most
Some of the felony charges we can fight against in Colorado courts include, but are not limited to:
Felony Classifications in Colorado
- Class 1 Felony - life imprisonment or the death penalty
- Class 2 Felony - between 8 and 24 years in state prison, between $5,000 and $1,000,000 fines
- Class 3 Felony - between 4 and 12 years in state prison, between $3,000 and $750,000 in fines
- Class 4 Felony - between 2 and 6 years in state prison, between $2,000 and $500,000 in fines
- Class 5 Felony - between 1 and 3 years in state prison, between $1,000 and $100,000 in fines
- Class 6 Felony - between 1 year and 18 months in state prison, between $1,000 and $100,000 in fines
Call (303) 732-5048 for Effective & Tenacious Felony Defense in Denver
In order to defend your rights, your reputation and your future in the state of Colorado, speak with our Denver criminal defense attorney about your case immediately. At Gerash Steiner & Blanton, P.C., we have a long history of successful case results. Request a free consultation to understand your options and rights!
Facing felony charges? Contact our Denver felony defense lawyer to set up your free, initial appointment.
We have over 40 years of combined trial experience.
Each case is handled by at least one partner of the firm.
We are not afraid to take your case to trial if necessary.
Experienced physician on our personal injury team.
Former public defender on our criminal defense team.
“Thank you all for making this uneasy situation a lot more comfortable.”- Former Client
“Words cannot express how grateful we are.”- Former Client
“I feel that I had excellent advice and representation before, during and after the court appearances.”- Former Client