Attorney Michael Blanton practiced in Kansas and Missouri before moving to Colorado in 2011. In his more than 20 years of practice, attorney Michael Blanton has helped his clients recover more than $40,000,000 dollars. He has represented clients throughout the United States, in both state and federal courts, on both trial and appeal. He has handled more than eighty appeals, in jurisdictions across the country.
Areas of Practice
- Colorado Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- The bar for the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- The bar for the United States Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The bar for the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The bar for the United States Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- B.A. Degree – the University of Missouri at Kansas City - 1992
- J.D. Degree – the University of Missouri at Kansas City - 1997
As a trial attorney, Michael Blanton has helped his clients obtain justice in a variety of cases, ranging from breach of trust/fiduciary duty to catastrophic injuries and deaths resulting from product failures and truck accidents. At the appellate level, attorney Michael Blanton has helped change the law to help his clients and other members of the public. Recently, attorney Michael Blanton has helped make significant changes in the areas of civil rights and insurance law, by means of successful appeals in the Colorado Appellate Courts.